Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, won't you please come in and chat with me?


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday

Today I decided to try something new, to give our routine lunches a little face lift if you will, I decided to join Muffin Tin Monday. Since today is Valentine's Day I decided to go with a Red and White theme. Our menu today is:

Pepperoni Bites, Baby Bell Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Pepper Strips, Strawberries, and Raspberry Jello. I also included a small cup of Ranch Dressing for dip, and CranApple juice served in a red cup! I used Valentine Heart muffin cups, and for Twiggles I opted to just place the muffin cups onto a plate as it seemed the most practical idea for a little one such as him :)










Above are the pictures of our Red and White lunch. They were a hit with everyone! The big boys ate all their food and requested more, Twiggles ate his jello, a tomato, the cheese, a bite of pepperoni, and all the strawberries. He did not like the pepper strips, and he didn't care for the cranapple juice either.

I have been informed by the older boys that they would like all their meals served in muffin tins...I told them they'll have to settle for Monday's lunch! :)

3 comments:

Looking for Something?