Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, won't you please come in and chat with me?


Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Surprise!

While we were out trying to get some good pictures of our Christmas decorations I looked over beside me and what did I find?











I couldn't believe that I actually caught a picture of it sitting still! I have never before seen one sit still! Now tell me, where else but Arizona can you see a hummingbird in December! Living in the desert definitely has it's advantages. I love being able to see my most favorite bird in all the world year-round.

1 comment:

  1. I planted honeysuckle on my fence and when I look out my kitchen window, I see humming birds now and then feeding on it. It nearly died with the drought we had for a few years and I was about to pull it out and replace it, but it still had a bit of life to it and seems to be slowly coming back, and so there be hummingbirds again.

    ReplyDelete

Looking for Something?